Zoom is the most popular and widely used video conferencing and web conferencing tool in the world today. Particularly, in the business world. In this course you will learn all the Zoom essentials, fundamentals and basics to hit the ground running when hosting online meetings using Zoom.
As more and more people start to work remotely or are currently working from home, productivity apps like Zoom have grown exponentially. So if you haven't heard about Zoom yet, you will likely hear about it soon. Companies and businesses all over the world are relying right now on tools like Zoom to carry out online meetings, video conference calls, conference calls, presentations and most importantly to make business decisions on a day to day basis.
Curriculum -1 hour and 15 mins of video content
- Introduction | What is Zoom?
- Zoom Account Overview
- Getting Started with Zoom Part 1
- Getting Started with Zoom Part 2
- Scheduling Meetings in Zoom
- Hosting a Zoom Meeting
- A Real World Zoom Conference Call
What can you do with Zoom?
- Host and attend online meetings
- Collaborate with others who are working remotely
- Chat and share your emotions on what's being shared
- Share your screen with others
- Online meeting and online presentations
What will I learn in this course?
- Zoom Essentials and Zoom Basics
- Zoom fundamentals, tips and tricks
- How to Host Meetings in Zoom
- How to attend Zoom Meetings
- How to Switch Off your Camera in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Chat in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Record a Zoom Meeting
- The Ins and Outs of using Zoom
- How to Schedule Meetings in Zoom
- How to Change Your Background in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Express Emotions in a Zoom Meeting
- How to Chat Privately in a Zoom Meeting
Why take this course and not another one?
- It includes resources, further training and reference material
- It's short, concise and focused on what you really need to know about Zoom
- You'll be able to hit the ground running when hosting or attending Zoom calls
Who created this course?
An expert in video conferencing who hosts and attends Zoom meetings on a daily basis. Mauricio started using video conferencing call technology over a decade ago, way before tools such as Zoom went mainstream
What are people saying about this course?
Who is this course for?
- People starting out with Zoom
- People interested in learning more about Zoom
- People who want to host Zoom meetings
- People working from home or working remotely
- Professionals in any industry
- People who prefer quality over quantity
- People looking for practical applications and real world examples of how they can use Zoom
Who is this course NOT for?
- Intermediate to advanced Zoom users
- People who prefer lengthy, theoretical explanations
- People already familiar with Zoom who use it on a regular basis
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.