This Product Management Crash Course has been designed to help you hit the ground running in your Product Management Journey; whether you're preparing for a Product Management interview, getting ready to launch your career in Product Management or exploring the fascinating world of Product Management this course has been designed from the ground up with a focus on quality, solid fundamentals & the right amount of information that you really need to excel as a Product Manager.
We will unpack key Product Management concepts, you'll see real world examples of Product Management in action & you'll hear directly from successful Product Managers. But we'll go beyond that into tools that Product Managers use in their role as well as the tips & tricks that characterize successful Product Managers.
My name is Mauricio and I'm a Product Manager, but like a good Product Manager I'm used to wearing many hats. I manage my own Products now reaching hundreds of thousands of people all over the world in over 180 countries & I have helped many companies successfully launch their own products. I have also lead teams as a Product Manager and have even coached and hired other Product Managers. So I understand what it takes to excel in the job and I will teach you everything I know about it. No catch and I'm not going to hold back. On the contrary, I will openly share with you what has worked for me and what hasn't. If there is one thing you should know about me, is that I'm here to help you and I will do everything in my power to ensure you become an outstanding Product Manager. This course, is only the beginning. By the time you complete it, I will share with you free additional educational resources to continue strengthening your Product Management skills.
Curriculum -1 hour and 27 mins of video content
- What is a product?
- The Role of a Product Manager Part 1
- The Role of a Product Manager Part 2
- Product Management vs Project Management
- Product Roadmapping
- Product Roadmap in Jira
- Product Roadmap in Trello
- Metrics and Analytics in Product Management
Why you're here
- You understand that being a Product Manager puts you in a position of HUGE POTENTIAL
- You understand that Product Managers earn over $100 THOUSAND DOLLARS per year & would like to get into this amazing role
- You want to explore more about Product Management
- You're curious about Product Management
- You've heard about Product Management but you don't really know what it is or what it entails
- Somebody recommended this course to you
- A colleague at the office said this is a must take course for you
- You want to ace your next Product Management Interview
- You want to step with confidence into a new Product Management role
- You want to learn from others who have walked the path & can share valuable insights and information
- You want to leverage on the templates, resources, vast expertise and experience from a seasoned Product Manager
What will I learn in this course?
- What you need to know to become a Product Manager
- Product Management Essentials & Fundamentals
- Product Management Skills
- Product Management Tools
- How to kick-start your career in Product Management
- How to succeed as a Product Manager
- Key Product Management Concepts
- Product Roadmapping
- Metrics & Analytics
- Market Research
- Stakeholder Management
- Job Market & Opportunities
Why take this course and not another one?
- It's a Crash Course. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff :)
- It was developed by a seasoned and highly successful Product Manager -feel free to refer to my bio and track record
- You will increase your chances of getting the job
- It includes a ton of resources, templates and freebies
- It was created by the founder of The Product & Project Management Knowledge Base -thePMKB
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile and founder of AgileKB
This course is specifically for:
- Aspiring Product Managers
- People interested in Product Management
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone wanting to transition into Product Management
- This course is NOT suitable for:
- Intermediate to advanced students
- Experienced Product Managers
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
Why get into Product Management
- To earn over $100 THOUSAND DOLLARS per year
- Because it's a highly fulfilling job and no two days are alike
- Because you're naturally passionate about building products
- Because you have a natural ability for solving problems
- You want to influence the strategic direction of a product
- You enjoy working with people from all areas of the business
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.