This LIVE Agile Kanban Board in Trello is a real-world, real-life example of Agile in action. It's a practical application which showcases how we apply Agile in our business every day for Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Backlog Grooming, Prioritisation, User Story Creation, Story Point Allocation and more!
When you buy this Agile Kanban Board you get full access to:
- Our entire Backlog
- What we're working on
- What we're planning for
- Our current Sprint user stories
- The archive of all our past Sprints, including the total number of story points per Sprint
- Our Burnup chart, including our performance and velocity
- Our Parking Lot / Ideas
- Our Discarded User Stories
- How we prioritize user stories
- How we categorize user stories
- The scale we use to assign story points
- Checklists within user stories
- You can vote for any of our user stories
How can this help you?
- You can use this to understand Agile in practice
- You can use this as a Case Study and to show your team an example of Agile in practice
- You can use this as a reference to create your own Agile Kanban Board
- You can use this for ideas and inspiration
- We're more than happy to answer any questions you might have about it
Note: The image has been blurred to protect our IP and confidentiality.
Access to our LIVE Agile Kanban Board in Trello